GAZE - buttercloth 100% hemp - 85 gr/m²
For the making of a curtain, veiling, chèche, dress lining, unique creation for the bride ... Here is a superb weaving of hemp gauze (or cheesecloth, buttercloth ...), openwork, vaporous, and very flexible.
It is woven in width of about 152 cm and exists in natural and white colors.
Quantity 1 in the basket = 1 linearm
The fabric is delivered to us in coupons of about 12/20m, if you order quantities greater than 12/15m, you will receive several coupons... do not hesitate to contact us or plan a little more...
Peroxide bleaching for the white color.
Hemp gauze has deposits of raw material ("soft toys"), this is a normal aspect of the material.
You notice that the quantity is not available? do not hesitate to contact us, we can find you a solution, such as leaving directly from the workshop.
For any order of more than 15 meters send us an email to email@example.com
We are at your disposal.
- Tissue density:
- 85 gr/m²
- Manufacturing origin
- Origin of the raw material:
- Romania, certified by the manufacturer without pesticide/herbicide/etc
- Social certification
- European standard
- De 30° à 90° - Lavage Machine - Supporte le sèche linge
- Place of manufacture
- Unit (Qtite basket):
- Per linear meter
- Spécificité 2 : La couleur naturelle de la fibre varie d'un stock à l'autre (saison)
- The natural color of the fiber varies from one stock to another (season)
- 100% hemp