MEIJE - White ecological fine fabric - 180 gr/m2
Hemp fabric bleached, cultivated and woven in Europe. 100% hemp - Width 150 cm
Light, soft and refined, for all your most delicate ecological creations!
The fabric was washed by the workshop after making.
You see that the quantity is not available? do not hesitate to contact us, we can find you a solution, like making go directly from the workshop.
For orders over 15 meters send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* This fabric is washed and packed in roll of 12-20 m, they may have 2 coupons if you order a large quantity!
* 1 unit in the basket equals 1 meter linear on the chosen width
* 100% hemp from culture and weaving 100% european. This fabric is the fruit of a pure hemp thread from defibration, cardage and mechanical wire of a textile hemp trunk (length of 4/5 meters).
* The mechanical manufacture of this weaving makes it possible to include various imperfections (brother thread in the weft, small stuffings, small holes, ..)
* This hemp fabric has been bleached to peroxide, a process that limits the shades on the environment to the maximum.
* An ideal fabric for your original creations such as groom dressese, the manufacture of light sailing or curtains, refined house linen (nappe, pillowcase, organic duvet cover, baby linen...), summer clothing...
- Tissue density:
- 180 gr/m2
- Manufacturing origin
- Origin of the raw material:
- Romania, certified by the manufacturer without pesticide/herbicide/etc
- Social certification
- European standard
- De 30° à 90° - Lavage Machine - Supporte le sèche linge
- 170 gr/m²
- Place of manufacture
- Fabric width
- 140cm +/-3%
- Unit (Qtite basket):
- Per linear meter
- Of course hemp
- White fiber treatment
- If bleached weave: Peroxide
- Spécificité 2 : La couleur naturelle de la fibre varie d'un stock à l'autre (saison)
- The natural color of the fiber varies from one stock to another (season)
- Metric index (Nm)
- Nm 16/1 - Nm16/1 (Chain - Frame)
- Wire number/10cm (warp and weft)
- 160/145 (warp/frame)
- 100% hemp
Grade Comments (0)