Ø12 mm - 100 rope% Chanvre
Very nice rope 100% hemp with a diameter of 12 mm and consisting of 3 torons - Its breaking load is 745 Kg
Decisive rate by quantity.
Cord made only with the separate natural fiber (after rolling) of the trunk of a hemp plant. This fiber is then carded what will refine it, it will be transformed into a string. This base string will form after assembly and twisting the rope shown above.
Ideas will not miss you when you have a few meters from this rustic hemp rope to the soft touch in your hands!
Known for ancestral times for various applications in DIY, interior decoration...
This rope has good weather resistance, but this one should not stay wet without being airy, you would accelerate its aging.
- 12 mm
- Number of strands:
- 745 Kg
- Natural / beige
- about 8%
- 8% possible on the diameter/length/strength/weight
- Manufacturing origin
- European manufacturing
- Origin of the raw material:
- Romania, certified by the manufacturer without pesticide/herbicide/etc
- Unit (Qtite basket):
- Per linear meter
- Use (s)
- Interior decoration, baseboard, masonry, DIY, crafts...
- Écologique - Naturelle - Biodégradable et/ou recyclable
- Domestic product: humidification of its natural fiber generates its mould
- 100% hemp